CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Immune boosters...or not.

MadamB-Fly Views: 12,329
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,304,451

Re: Immune boosters...or not.

Autoimmune disease is the immune system's "over reaction" to a toxin. Remove the toxin and you "herx". Then you feel better.

I have auto-immune issues -- I took SAMENTO (TOA-free Cat's Claw) and got really sick (major herx reaction). However -- once I started Lugol's and dosed therapeutically for MONTHS I went back on the SAMENTO -- at the same time as the Lugol's and didn't herx at all.

So -- whatever I had was made better by the Lugol's and allowed the SAMENTO to do its job.

Still dealing with feeling like crap some days -- but I am working a five day sometimes ten hour days work week, have a full schedule at church and at home, so -- it's all good.

I also recommend FAR INFRA RED sauna treatments. You can get as elaborate or as simple as you like - but you have to move the fluid -- you have to sweat, poop, pee, and get all of that *&^% out of you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)