CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Immune boosters...or not.

jessesmom1987 Views: 12,491
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,304,775

Re: Immune boosters...or not.

What I got, was just off the shelf at the drug store, but there's alot of good information on CZ if you search under "Samento". A specific, better quality type. I've found a couple of sources in my searches for where to buy it, and I want to give it a try.

I haven't had the stiffness in the hips that I had been having. We'll see if I notice a difference when I run out.

Celiac does run in families. I know my brother was told by MD's 25 years ago, that what he thought at the time might be scabies...was the rash from Celiac. Instead of giving up the gluten all this time, he's taken potent "blood disorder" pharma drugs that have done damage to his liver and thyroid. When I was diagnosed with the endoscopy/biopsy, he was adamant that no Dr had ever told him his rash was from Celiac..so he asked his Dr, and the Dr told him "of course it is, hasn't anyone ever told you that?"--they have, he just has chosen to not have to make the necessary changes and cut out the gluten.

Mom wasn't alive to test to see if it was from her side that we got it from...but I had dad do a blood test for it--and it came up "normal"....HOWEVER- just a few months ago, he did a saliva test for adrenal fatigue, and the ND had other things included in the test, including food allergies--his allergy to gliadin/gluten showed up 3x what mine is! He's just finding this out at the age of 78...also an allergy to eggs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)