CureZone   Log On   Join
Official Empathy for HOW.

Miss Helfinger Views: 8,089
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,299,175

Official Empathy for HOW.

Dearest Hiawawa - I've got a Buddha, too. He's built like a Kapha body type with a cute little belly. I'll tell ya - he's watched me cleanse quite a bit over the last many years and diligently does the parasite cleansing with me (common sense says your lover has to do it) and because he's a boy (no offense to the penis holders out there) he has TO SEE IT to BELIEVE IT. Give him a good 'bowel blend', make it easy on him, let him excrete some sci-fi stuff, lose a lot of bloat and he will want to continue. That's when vanity kicks in. Hey - whatever gets the cart going.

Today he saw it. IT. Whatever IT was and all the flukes as well - they point to why his momma had auto-immune issues, why your liver becomes clogged and why his body type stores even more weight than perhaps it should even though he works his butt off. Ahhh - a picture is worth a 1000 words... he had to see it! He's even doing his own research the last few days.

He's said to be twice the last few days, 'well, I was reading on curezone and...' God - he could have been the Peanuts teacher in the next room after that I could hardly concentrate on what he was saying. The prefix was enough to stun me for the evening. He's no dummy - but he's stubborn as the day is long. I think I've got him now! Muaaahhahahhahahhahahah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

8.219 sec, (1)