CureZone   Log On   Join
Penis Potatoes and Kitty Bellies.

Miss Helfinger Views: 8,305
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,298,709

Penis Potatoes and Kitty Bellies.

It's the full moon and I'm almost done parasite cleansing. I don't have enough brain too add properly right now but enough to sit here and zap while reading. I opened this thread and laughed the whole way through it. Thank you.

And from an extremely liberal woman's point of view: it's not the tattoo that's disgusting. It's him. We know him. We stand in line with him behind us at the gas station. You can feel him breathing over your shoulder. He drinks cheap beer, doesn't know what good tobacco is, hasn't gotten laid since 1982 and wouldn't know a good Billy Squire track if it popped him up side the head - however - he knows all the words to '99 bottles of beer on the wall.'

Hell, I'll bet he doesn't even have a cat! But - I'll bet his B-rate p 0 r n collection would fetch at least a couple bucks on ebay!

Ok V - you didn't know how to respond to my liver video, you didn't even respond to my halloween mammogram machine - quite honestly - I've felt you don't quite care for my flavor of ridiculousness and now I feel ignored. Then - you post this!? How dare you not respond to my ridiculousness? :)

Yes - I laughed out loud. But then, I laughed out loud at the link to the hermaphroditic thing a few weeks back. Thanks for making me laugh out loud while finishing this cleanse - you guys rock. Especially you, Wommie.

PS - what this guy needs, really, is a proper parasite cleanse. Ick!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)