CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting and liver, gallbladder...

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 11,030
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,296,906

Re: Fasting and liver, gallbladder...

Chris, hi-- A very *short* semi-autobiography--just the basics. (I'm saving the more interesting stuff for "the project" as I'm calling this NaNoWriMo thing.)I'm not disputing what you've said and posted. Not all all. I am simply speaking from a place of my own experience; another angle on 'the process', if you will...as someone who didn't do a long Water Fast at the young age you did, and is only in the last eight years or so coming to a place *approaching* the best health of my life probably. I even remember being 'not well' as a child, but I thought it was normal the. And I think I am not yet 'stone-free'. Entirely. I don't eat processed foods (excpet for rare excpetions with something frozen): I'm a vegan-leaning vegetarian cook in a previous life, not long ago, and always was into 'natural foods', but am not as pure as the semi-fruitarian diet the Hygeinists advocate. For example, I still am enjoying a glass or two of red wine, as I believe you are. cheers.

life is good, on the whole.

:-)

I hope there's room for experiences that aren't the ideal. Sometimes I feel that with some of the literature, because much of it was speaking to the conditions of those who were very sick, such as yourself, it gives the impression that all will be perfected after one long fast. Or maybe that's just us, being enthusiastic about the virtues of water fasting. I'm a convert!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)