CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting and liver, gallbladder...

chrisb1 Views: 11,108
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,296,669

Re: Fasting and liver, gallbladder...

Hello Chiron,
that is an interesting semi-autobiography, and where you are quite right of course.

As an addition to my other posts, Fasting per-se doesn't necessarily rid the body of stones, but will allow the body to normalize its secretions/excretions of metabolism and where these will then function to dissolve stones that are already in place over time. This is dependent on the lifestyle and especially the diet conducted thereafter to achieve this.
I think it is also vitally important for health that we do allow our bodies to thrive on what it is designed to eat via Nature, and not allow ourselves to be encumbered by artificially concocted foods that Natural Hygiene have always stated are disease-causing, as in the case of stone-formation for example.

Liver Flushing may be a more expedient way of ridding stones from the body, but my main point was one of lifestyle and diet changes that will prevent the formation of stones to begin with and therefore negate the need for Liver & similar flushes of any kind in the future.
It is indeed true that our environment is not as ecologically clean as it was for our forebears, but I think this only illustrates the need for more regular fasts of say 7 to 10 days thrice annually, to prevent the accumulation of environmental toxins within our bodies and incur the onset of any disease or even the formation of stones.

Regards

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)