CureZone   Log On   Join
Help/answers enclosed! Re: The Superfood Story (as I know it/guess it) Re: How do you do an herbal fomentation?

unyquity Views: 6,280
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,280,093

Help/answers enclosed! Re: The Superfood Story (as I know it/guess it) Re: How do you do an herbal fomentation?

lorree -

'Nice to "meet" you :) ...a bit about me first - I've been studying the works of the greatest truly NATURAL healers of this century for almost 5 years (that's NOT "alternative" healers, but truly natural healers). Early on, we were blessed with a complete set of the original Save Your Life videos (12) and the 650 page manual (this is the ORIGINAL Incurables Program). And we immediately started making our own Superfood in order to save money. One "coincidence" led to another over the past three years, and my husband and myself currently find ourselves with an almost full time 'herbal apothecary' and me on the phone or emailing people around 12 hours day as a "IP/health coach", helping others to utilize/understand the IP, and assisting them to put together their protocol. We currently have almost 75 pounds of Superfood herbs and 30+ gallons of TOP quality tinctures (and assorted herbal teas)...and ALL of our recipes/formulas are Dr. Schulze s (or Dr. Christophers) "originals"...and the prices around 40% off retail.

I am in the midst of compiling a "product information page" (that also includes a source for purchasing the original Save Your Life set - that's been burned onto DVD, with the manual in .pdf format on CD), as well as other information/links - and our complete list of what's currently available.

If you'd like to have a copy of it, just send me an email via CZ (link at the top of this page), and I'll email you a copy (even though it's not quite 'picture perfect' yet, it still have all the information you'll probably need/want).

Healthiest of blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)