CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you do an herbal fomentation?

Views: 6,192
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,238,765

Re: How do you do an herbal fomentation?

Awesome! Wow! What an offer! I am so blessed. Yes, I will definitely contact you. Yes, I heard Pacific Botanicals was great, just haven't used them. Yes, I am well aware that there are major parts missing from Schulze's IP kit and think it would be great if he would put it ALL in there. Yes, I get his catalogue and saw that he's got Superfood Plus, but I didn't know it was a disappointment.

I've done the IP twice. My first time I posted daily, like a blog, here on this forum, dating around late May and June of 2004. BOB helped me, and I will always love him dearly for this. Owen was my lifeline back then. We remain friends to this day.

You get the "I survived the Cold Sheet Treatment" virtual t-shirt! lol I've got one!

Girlfriend, I know in my heart of hearts I CAN cure this. I want to, and then turn around and help others. That's my heart's cry.

Thanks again for your kind offer.

Hugs,

Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)