CureZone   Log On   Join
Why I had to stop

Views: 6,343
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,238,969

Why I had to stop

I'll be very honest, with you, QE. It's pretty heart breaking, but if anybody plans to do the IP, they have to count the cost.

The IP is all-encompassing. That is ALL you are going to do until you get well. You get up in the morning and for 16 hours every day, your focus is saving your life, because if you don't do this, you are either going to DIE, or your little ol' muscles are going to atrophy to the point where you are going to face life from the seat of a wheelchair, or whatever.

My husband was my Healing Partner. Schulze says SPECIFICALLY that with hardly any exception, your spouse should not be your Healing Partner. I found out why.

Back in 2004, I still had seven children at home (now I have four, and they are all teens). I had/have a 2800 square foot 2 story house to clean. I homeschooled full time (still do). I was able to successfully do the IP during June 2004 because it was summer break. But if I wasn't out walking or sunbathing, I was in the kitchen juicing or drinking tea or making potassium broth. I abandoned the housework and the house was a wreck for a month.

My husband helped me with my enemas, carried pitchers of distilled water for me up the stairs to the master bathroom (I wanted privacy), brought me blankets when the enemas chilled me, sat with me during the Cold Sheet Treatment and pulled me out of the bathtub, wrapped me in the cold sheet, and practically carried me to my bed. He slept on the floor during Cold Sheet night to make sure I was OK. He walked with me on my walks because I didn't have a Cell Phone and he didn't want me to be in distress if I fell while I was on my walk. He did the laundry for nine people. He bought a lot of the groceries, so I could spend that time in the kitchen or bathroom. He bought me three cotton sundresses and told me I looked pretty. He cried and hugged me the day I made a mile.

But... when those 30 days were over and I wasn't completely cured, my husband quit. Neither of us realized I was going to have to do the IP over and over again. He said our family needed a mother who could focus on the family, not a family who had to focus on the mother. He said if I wanted to get well, I had to figure out a way to do it and keep up with my responsibilities. And I had to leave him out of the picture. He just couldn't live life this way. He had to concentrate on earning an income.

I did do the IP again in September 2004 while teaching school, doing the laundry, cleaning the house, and preparing 2 separate meal plans, since it was too expensive for nine people to be raw vegan. I had to leave out the enemas and Cold Sheet Treatments, so it wasn't a "true" IP. I didn't have ANY emotional support this time. My family said the IP didn't work, and that I was wasting my time, energy, and money. The attitude was that I was a kook. At the same time, my oldest daughter announced her engagement, so I had to abandon my efforts to get healthy, and throw myself into the role of Mother of the Bride. Following that, my two oldest sons also got married that next year. It has taken us all the way to "now" to recoup from three very expensive weddings.

Things are different now.

Thanks for asking. I think it's important for people to know there's a cost to becoming healthy.

Hugs,

Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)