CureZone   Log On   Join
How do you do an herbal fomentation?

Views: 6,520
Published: 16 years ago

How do you do an herbal fomentation?

Hey guys,

I haven't been on this forum in a LONG time. Hope all are well.

I'm going to do the Incurables Program/Party again. I'm posting on the Muscular Dystrophy forum. I've done the IP twice, but never with herbal fomentations. I haven't ever seen the Schulze/Bizer Save Your Life vids, and have only heard the fomentation descriiption on Dr. Christopher's 1980 SNH video. If anybody has the Bizer videos on their hard drive and would share them with me, email me. I've been trying to get my hands on these for 4 years.

What I understand about fomentations is that you make BFC tea from bulk cut herbs fresh every night. OK, do I let it soak all day and then just warm it up, or do I cook/simmer it for 15 minutes at night and let it cool down? You take a skull cap/beanie/winter hat and soak it in the tea, plus a roll of cotton gauze that is safety pinned or sewn to the bottom of the cap, and will run the length of my spine all the way down and be tucked in following the curve of my tailbone/coccyx. My long hair gets tucked up under the cap.

Now, the dystrophy covers my entire body. So I would soak some cotton long thermal underwear or sweat shirt and sweat pants, plus cotton socks and gloves in the tea, wring it out, and put these on when I go to bed. Somehow I have to wrap this up in plastic. Is this plastic Saran wrap or is this plastic garbage bags? What is the purpose of the plastic? If it is to protect the bed, it seems to me I could just lay a plastic drop cloth over the mattress and make the bed over that. I can change the bed linens every morning, no problem... a hassle, but I can do it.

Here's another thought. What do you think about a hot BFC soaking bath every night, maybe after the second hot/cold shower? This is, of course, 5 nights a week, because on one night I have to do the Cold Sheet Treatment. Or is the point that Dr. Christopher wanted the BFC tea to stay on all night long?

I will be drinking 3 cups BFC tea every day.

OK, now I am looking for the least expensive way to order these herbs, wheatgrass, etc. There's the Schulze IP kit plus cayenne & nervine tinctures, of course, but also BFC, chapparal, Oregon grape root, pau d'arco red clover if I can figure out a way to work that in, Black-Walnut tincture, the 3 oils, lobelia, B&B tincture.... I really liked Mountain Rose Herbs when I worked with them before. Do they still have the same reputation? What do you think about Barefoot's stuff? I have bought and used his cleanse kit, but I don't know if his products are as strong as Dr. Schulze 's.

If any of y'all want to bop over to the MD forum and give me a shout now and then, I'd appreciate it. Dr. Christopher is the ONLY voice, either naturopathic or allopathic, to say he had actually seen people heal themselves of MD. I just listened to tape 1 of Dr. Schulze 's Natural Healing Crusade, and it sounds like he really liked working with the incurable cases. He mentions neurological diseases. When I did the IP last time, I felt fabulous after 30 days, but it didn't cure the MD. Now that I've heard Dr. Christopher too, I've GOT to do this.

Thanks,

Donna in Waco, Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)