CureZone   Log On   Join
Excellent articles on parasites (with pictures...ugh)

Yasmin Views: 3,567
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 127,562

Excellent articles on parasites (with pictures...ugh)

I have two excellent articles on parasites. One is 46 pages long(comes with pictures of parasites) and the other is 13 pages long. I can email them to you, or mail them if you want them. They are very informative and may be a bit scary...but better to know what we are up against...

I have successfully used the parasite cleanse by Awarenesslife which is centered around a product called 'Clear'. I know of others who have used Dr. Hulda' Clark's parasite cleanse. Clear comes in capsule form, is easy to take and truly effective.

Clear contains a proprietary blend of green hull Black-Walnut (Juglans regia L.), cloves (Eugenia caryophyllata Thunberg) (flower), cramp bark (Vibumum opulus), fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) (seeds), hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis L.) (leaves), black seed (Negilla sativa Linn.), pumpkin seed (Cucurbita pepo L.) gentian root (Gentiana lutea L.), thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.), grapefruit seed (Citrus paradisi Macf.) and peppermint leaf(Mentha x peperita L.)

Yasmin

Can Death Begin in the Colon? Dr. Joel Robbins thinks so. Go to this site to see what he recommends to his clients.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)