CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ionic Trace mineral drops - are they safe?

ilove80s Views: 56,191
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,260,903

Re: Ionic Trace mineral drops - are they safe?

Thanks for the advice - that was some good information there. I decided to try Alacer's "Electromix" - because I was concerned about the amount of magnesium in the ConcenTrace Trace Minerals. (Why would I be afraid of magnesium? Well, I thought it might throw off my body's calcium/magnesium ratio. And recent experience has indicated that too much magnesium relative to calcium - though I like what it does for my "nerves" - might actually make me more acidic. According to the doctor who wrote "The Metabolic Type Diet" - magnesium makes some metabolic types more acidic, and signs point to me being one of these types.)

But after trying the "Electromix" for a few days, it seemed to be another "FAIL" for me as far as balancing my body's pH. I started to get some familiar symptoms that I get when I'm too "acidic". I looked at the package ingredients - and aside from the alkalizing minerals - it has citric acid , malic acid, tapioca maltodextrin, and "natural flavor". Although (some of) these ingredients may have been added to "balance the pH" - it seems that these ingredients may reverse the alkalizing effects of the electrolytes. Plus drinking the Electromix seemed to have a bloating effect.

Sorry - I realize that you probably didn't need the detailed response (especially about the Electromix). I wanted to express appreciation for your reply, and just started "rambling".

I might break down and try the Concentrace, or I might just resort to putting plain 'ol potassium bicarbonate or potassium chloride in my water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (1)