CureZone   Log On   Join
Ionic Trace mineral drops - are they safe?

ilove80s Views: 59,353
Published: 16 years ago

Ionic Trace mineral drops - are they safe?

Hi - hopefully someone can help me out with this. This "dilemma" is just the latest example of why I often find nutrition so frustratingly confusing. I was wanting to purchase some ionic trace minerals (such as pHion or ConcenTrace Trace Mineral drops) to put in my water - because I've heard of the antioxidant, mineralizing and super-hydrating benefits of ionic trace minerals. It seems to be an affordable alternative to buying a back-breakingly expensive water ionizing machine (like the Kangen machines). However, there seems to be a drawback to using these trace minerals: all of the trace mineral solutions on the market seem to contain a LOT of "minerals" (or metals, really) that may be detrimental to the body. If you read the labels of these products - you see they contain things such as nickel, cesium, aluminum, tin - and a BUNCH of other "minerals" that I'm not sure I want in my body. Supposedly the selling point to having all of these minerals show up on the label is that they are in their "naturally-occurring trace amounts", and the concentrations of these minerals are way too low to be much of a health concern. And supposedly, these minerals are present in the foods and beverages we consume on a daily basis - so they shouldn't be a problem. But don't these minerals accumulate in the body tissues over time? I'm not sure if I want to be taking something that will add to my "body burden" of certain harmful metals.

Am I worrying needlessly about this? Are these minerals/metals somehow beneficial in the form and concentrations in which they appear in these products? Do the potential benefits of using these ionizing solutions far outweigh the "risks"?

Please advise. It would be nice if I could have the benefits of Ionized Water at a price that is within my budget - but if it means that I would be ingesting and bioaccumulating harmful metals, I just may pass.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)