CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3 on urine/water only.

Views: 2,180
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,568

Re: Day 3 on urine/water only.

My humble opinion: Please don't feel ashamed for something you want to do for your body. We are proud of you for trying this alone and informing us with the developpments. I would like to know if possible what are the physical ill effets your experiencing: weakness, vomitting etc... Are the reactions only on the emotionnal level? When the time is right you will go through with it without those doubtful feelings you had before starting. I admire your guts doing this by yourself without anybody to talk to or support you in case you can't take care of yourself for a while. I know for myself I stopped the second day because I realized I was not prepared well enough physically and mentally. I know I will do one in the near future and will start with a short one (3 days). I will prepare myself better for the next time; raw fruits, veggies, nuts & grains 2 days ahead. Now I have a sample of how I will feel the second day, probably vomit, feel weak etc... I don't know for the third day yet, but this time around I will have fresh oranges waiting for me in the fridge and fresh vegetables for salads when I decide I am done with it etc. This is between me and my body. I might be a little desapointed if I decide to drop it, but if I believe in it enough, I will find the right time to do a longer one later on. You don't need to fight with this. Go with the flow you will have the willpower you need when the time is right. Good luck and thanks again for sharing your experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)