CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3 on urine/water only. Nothing to forgive

osal Views: 2,424
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,568

Re: Day 3 on urine/water only. Nothing to forgive

I can't imagine that anyone wouldn't "forgive" you...you're being altogether too hard on yourself. If, as you say, you have no one to talk to about this, maybe there is some writing you can do that is just too personal to be posted here.(that is, write freely, and just save it from the forum) It sounds as though you are doing some big work
with healing. And I know this sounds weird, but I think if you were to ask Andreas,
at some point to help you clarify the 'shame' that you speak of, his words would be very good to hear. At least that's my sense. But his forum is seldom open, so it helps to articulate something and save it in a file to post, when you see that the forum
shows up as active. As for the forgiveness, it's my experience that we forgive ourselves last. Sad, yes. What about drinking some boiled water, as if it were tea, and infuse it with forgiveness for you, for all the ways you've felt bad about yourself. That could be a very healing thing, even more that the UT!

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a diffcult night, and of course you must do what you're called to, as far as drinking juice, eating food. There's no shame in this.
I would just encourage you not to think that you are going after junk instead of love. This is the kind of negative self-talk and lack of forgiveness of self that keeps on giving, like a toxic gift.

anyway, here is blessings for your breathing, and your healing.
You offering to journal your progress with this, is not an offer carved in stone. it's a fluid thing, there's no need to feel obliged.

Osal

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.150 sec, (1)