CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3 on urine/water only.

vegangod Views: 2,913
Published: 18 y

Day 3 on urine/water only.

I'm on a urine-only fast and it's day 3. I am sorry to say that I may "break" just for today - and thus start all over again - I'm really sorry - I was assaulted in my room yesterday evening (not by the cat - someone broke in) and it was and is more traumatic than I talk about now - I sort of feel like a (raw vegan) drink - in any event, I feel overwhelmingly upset and shamed and damaged and filthy and may eat something later today if my emotions get more than I can handle about this - I have no-one to talk to or help, so in our society we turn to junk and self-abuse as a "substitute" for love, right? But I'll be back on it tomorrow.

In any event, my urine-fasting sleep had become sound and rather delicious in itself, except for sad dreams. My skin is getting some clarity rapidly and my figure is refining rapidly. Acne is easily evaporated with a UF. I was already "mysteriously" crying and dredging up horror from my whole life - shame - it was difficult to bear the _depth_ of the pain, but I would have, if this hadn't happened to make me want to run away (the assault). My eyes were getting red and itchy - not from crying. Overnight I had great constriction in the chest and markedly shallow breathing with pain this _could_ be emotional-figurative - on the other hand, it is also an exaggeration of a congenital defect (I hate that phrase, but when I was little it was all I heard about myself, so here I am using it - ugh) partly involving not being able to breathe very well. It's one of those things I'm hoping long fasting will put right after a lifetime of conventional "fatalism", so perhaps the "work" has to show up in thatgetting worse for a time. (Not being able to take deep breaths makes most forms of structured editation/relaxation stressful!)

Hey - good (??) news - I've been worrying about rising my pH level, and though I just hate strips because they are tough to read, I could be around 6.4 - that is, as of this morning, this UF is making it climb quite rapidly - you may recall I was concerned I'd lower it or get nowhere at all, but you were right about the "balancing".
I know it will be really annoying if I go off the fat today - I hope you will forgive me. I'll try to make up for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (2)