CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and teeth

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
SilverFox Views: 10,104
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,226,467

Re: MMS and teeth

Hello Mmslady,

An excellent mouthwash can be made by adding 25 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to 250 ml of water. When you put this solution in your mouth, the acid of your mouth activates it. This solution will keep for over a year if you keep it out of direct light. You can use as much as you need and keep the rest for the next time.

Activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can damage the enamel on your teeth, thus you only want to swish it for a brief period of time. The unactivated solution will not damage your enamel so you can go for extended swishing.

I have tried it both ways and prefer the unactivated solution because I feel there is less risk involved.

I too have had glowing remarks from my dentist. He was actually aware of using ClO2 for biofilm control in his rinse water, but was surprised when I told him I was using it as a mouthwash. He had heard of the Amway product, but had never run across anyone that had used it, or anything similar.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.209 sec, (1)