CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MS and you as my best friend

jfh Views: 4,838
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,218,579

Re: MS and you as my best friend

Then have you heard of wheat germ? That's popular in the USA. Whole grains would be the next best source. I'm sorry. I hope you can find CoQ10 elsewhere. Our bodies produce it; but supplementation is normally needed.

I was looking at yarrow recently. Actually, I have it in my garden. Pretty. It is supposedly good for bleeding piles. A remedy for even severe colds and kidney disorders. It will make you perspire as it opens the pores. And it purifies the blood.

Salix is a willow; so I assume they sold it to you as a substitute for aspirin. Aspirin mimics the white willow bark. Aspirin is used for inflammation.

Stinging nettle has a lot of uses. I was going to use it for piles; but it causes mine to bleed. It is very good for sinus problems too. It was used in ancient Greece; and is still in use today for medicinal fixes. We can assume that it works well for so long. It is, like salix, an anti-inflammatory good for arthritis. Very high in nutrients. Put it in your cooking, especially soup, for calcium and iron. Good to use, if your diet is lacking in meats and fruit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)