CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curious about Policy

Views: 8,959
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,201,200

Re: Curious about Policy

i tend agree with you something is amiss with chuckster, but it doesn't mean he's a fraud becuz he has had other employment ventures --- most of which were probably primary careers. herbalists r poor unless they do something else. point being, herbology is usually a hobby or secondary career. it is for me.

u could easily be an herbalist for 38 years, a homophobe, an ignoramus, and install floors and sell double wides all at the same time. people do many different things in life. doesn't make them a fraud.

calling myself "dr" or using "tap water" wouldn't be my choice, but each has their own way. if u ask me, he's got more credentials than batgirl and flappity flap, yet they're on cz promoting protocols far more potentially dangerous than some liver cocktail and a phone chat.

let's dig up their past going 40 years back while we are at it. what gives them the credibility to advocate high dose Iodine as safe? seems to me they r just as close to practicing medicine without a license as he is, a tos violation and a federal crime.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.330 sec, (1)