CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can WD be done using legumes/beans as protein?

redlepton Views: 7,892
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 117,482

Re: Can WD be done using legumes/beans as protein?

Though I am not vegetarian, I do try not to eat cooked meats very often. When I do the protein part of my dinner, I usually eat some nuts or drink sesame milk.

Another curzone member on a different forum reccommended Chia seeds to me. I searched, but cannot find the link now. From what I remember, chia seeds are supposed to be one of the few seeds that has the correct balance of omega 6 - omega 3 fatty acids. You just soak a tablespoon of them in water for about 30 minutes. The texture is a little bit slimy, but they are relatively tasteless. You can add these to anything. Usually, I use them as my protein and just add a little Sea Salt and cayenne and drink them down. I drink raw quail eggs like this also, and to me the texture is about the same (now I have probably made them seem unapetizing, but they are good).

I ordered mine from Sunorganic.com and they are not very expensive. They are a traditional Native American food, so if you live in the USA, you can probably buy them somewhere to try them and not need to order them over the internet.

Tina.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)