CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another Morgellon's and MMS Story

Views: 30,421
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,495

Re: Another Morgellon's and MMS Story

Hello everyone, I have had Morgellon's disease for the past year and a half. I had tried everything to stop the painful symptoms of Morgellons. I went to a doc in SF who had experience treating Morgellons and tested positive for Lyme Disease. In addition to anti-biotics, I had tried all the natural therapies... including, but not limited to, NutraSilver,collodial silver, alfalfa baths, salt and Vit C protocol, Bentonite clay. I began using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement two months ago and I can honestly say I feel better than I have in years. I experienced rough herxheimer reactions incl. nausea, loose bowels, and vomiting in the beginning. I would simply take a drop less my next dosage.

I have suffered for three years with symptoms of Lyme and Morgellons so I was never an active participant on these forums. I would become too disappointed when a protocol that worked for others didn't work for me (the most difficult part of treating Lyme and Morgellons disease). Therefore, I am very cautious about posting my treatment success because I haven't found anything that improved my quality of life. Until now. My mind is clear, my symptoms are dimminishing more and more everyday. I hope that this will help one person out there. I have seen glimpses of Life again, thanks to Miracle Mineral Solution. If you are hesitant, give it a shot. Its only $20 a bottle that will last 1-2 yrs. I look forward to hearing more stories.

God Bless Everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)