CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited N/M

Views: 31,096
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,289

Edited N/M

Warts And All!!

Thank you for forwarding this to me. You asked if I had any of my own testimonials. The successes we've seen so far have been with much with smaller things, but I'll share them with you. My youngest daughter had a large plantar wart on the sole of her foot, and after treating it with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for one week, it turned black and fell off. We're both delighted! Also, when the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement arrived, my eldest daughter had been home on and off, a fair bit, with nausea and headaches, over the two previous months. After four days on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement it cleared up and hasn't been back. And as for me, I've had a very painful sore in my right ear for over a year now. After one single topical application of the MMS, it was gone the next morning. Quite unbelievable! So that's really exciting.

Blessings,

Laila QLD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)