CureZone   Log On   Join
Chronic Urinary Tract Infections Cured

ImBlessed09 Views: 27,883
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,050,058

Chronic Urinary Tract Infections Cured

I'm 46 yrs. old and I was on the Humble protocol for 5 weeks but never made it past 13 drops split up twice a day (which is appropriate for my weight). Went on vacation so I quit for awhile. After vacation I started with SilverFox's protocol and also drink it at 1 drop unactivated per liter during the day. I used to have a UTI once a month for about a year and HATED taking Antibiotics for it but when you are in that much pain you'll do anything! I tried natural methods (gave them a FAIR try) with much $$ out and no success. Its been 4 months since my last UTI and I feel great. Increased enery, no brain fog (had it while on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ), haven't had so much as a sniffle or any other health issue. I am currently using a protocol given to me by SilverFox on a Basal Cell carcinoma on my face that I am documenting with photos. My boyfriend (ER doctor and an ace at chemistry) admits it has drastically shrunk in size and I am hopeful that eventually it will be gone. At the very least maybe shrunk to a size where an incision will be minimal to have it cut out (although I'm pretty stubborn about not being cut on). We'll see... Since my boyfriend is a doctor, there IS proof of all this so-called Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has done for me. I too experienced heart palpitations but EKG was normal so we didn't worry about it. I also had lots of itching and other weird stuff... we're all different and in various degrees of health. But my conclusion is that it worked for me and I will keep several bottles in my cupboard and will continue to take it in one form or another.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)