CureZone   Log On   Join
Irritable Bowel Syndrome and MMS; Wow! this stuff really works!

ldsfireguy Views: 35,566
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,287

Irritable Bowel Syndrome and MMS; Wow! this stuff really works!

I have to admit, I'm skeptical, that's my nature.

I've being reading about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a month ago, but I decided to try it since last Friday, simply because of the overwhelming scientific evidence everywhere about the safety of NaClO2.

And my last post prove it can bring about a bad die-off.

I'm on 9 drops now, and today I feel very well, I can't explain. My IBS has been with me 3 years now I guess I forgot how it feels to digest your meals without sounds, and discomfort.

Today I did, first time in 3 years. I just had my lunch, I went out with a friend, and no enzymes, etc. I just feel great. And last night's dinner and today's breakfast were the same (that's why I went out today).

Gosh, at least up to now I've accomplish something I've never had, even with the good results from the anti-yeast diet. I don't expect to be cured, but THIS TIME I really think for sure I have a chance!!

I'm never leaving my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement now !!!. I love to feel good :)

Love you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)