Candida and MMS

ldsfireguy Views: 40,944
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,047,287

Candida and MMS

mdollman
User ID: 309653
10/8/2007 12:51 PM
Re: Breakthrough! Miracle-Mineral-Supplement The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century Quote

I decided to try this Miracle-Mineral-Supplement --- always looking for something to ease suffering in the world. Including my own. I have been bothered with what I believe to be a candida overgrowth in my body. External evidence is athletes foot and Jock itch and the need to clear my throat all the time because of a thick mucous in my throat. As a singer, this drives me crazy and keeps me from being able to sing until I've been up and about for over 5 hours. I started at 2 drops and worked up to my current level of 14 drops twice a day. I started to experience nausea at this rate and so have stepped down to 12 drops. After 2 days my external fungus was gone and my throat is clear in the morning when I wake up. That mucous has not cleared up entirely, but it does come back at a rate much less than before. I only clear my throat a few times an hour instead of a few times a minute.
I too have experienced a lessening of my appetite. I attribute this to the candida decreasing, but who knows.

My 16 year old daughter had a mild sinus problem--dripping all the time and the mid point of her nose was always sore. She is up to 7 drops twice a day 5 days into the protocol and her dripping has stopped and the soreness is gone. She was also having athletes foot and vaginal fungus problems and that has cleared up. We are hoping for a complexion effect, but cannot comment on that yet. I am very excited at the early results and look forward to more positive evidence. I am keeping a mms diary to document the changes I witness. I will keep you informed....

I continue to be surprised by the unexpected benefits of taking mms 3 weeks
and running now. I have increased the dose to 5 drops morning and night daily
with no ill effects.

2 days ago I tried 8 drops at one time - uh oh that caused some mild diarrhea
for a day but back to feeling fine the next day and will go back to 5 drops a
day for now.

Unexpected benefits : my sinuses seem to be clearing, breathing is better and
I didn't realize my sinuses were clogged like they were.
After 3 weeks the mms seems to have knocked out completely the candida
symptoms I have had for what seems like years.

Also notice a strange "rewinding" of twinges of past troubles I have had,
then I feel better each time. I have had back troubles before with my back going
out maybe once a year. I started getting twinges in my back the first week of
taking mms and thought I might be headed for back trouble again. Then after
about a day or two the symptoms disappeared and my back feels better than it has
in years.

I have had troubles with yearly ear infections and severe earaches in my
right ear. Again the first week of taking mms my right ear began to twinge like
it was setting up for another bad earache. Then after about 2 days that strange
twinging stopped and my right ear feels great. I may have had something in my
sinuses that crept to the surface every year or so and caused the earaches.

The mms seems to be knocking out those areas of past troubles that I was living
with that were just waiting to come to the surface again.
Todd R

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.268 sec, (2)