CureZone   Log On   Join
Lip Eczema/Dermatitis - Need help badly!

ManyGibbs1977 Views: 199,804
Published: 16 y

Lip Eczema/Dermatitis - Need help badly!

Hi Everyone,

I'm having a horrible time with eczema on my lips. It's mostly the top half of my bottom lip and the tip of my upper lip. I'm gone to multiple doctors and have hit a brick wall. Everytime I'm given something new, it works for the first ten days or so, then the peeling and flaking begins again. I'm currently trying Protopic twice a day but it does nothing. This all started whne I was about 13 years old and was given a tube of Blistex that had lip color in it. My lips began peeling but I didn't know any better so I kept using it. I quit using it after the tube was gone and now I've been suffering for ten years! I don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired of going to dermatologists just to have them say they don't know what the problem is.
So I guess I'm on my own... I'm currently trying a no-gluten diet. It's very hard to explain to friends who are curious. They don't understand how bad the problem is. It makes me very self conscious and rather sad. Does anyone have any ideas? I've been scanning the boards for old messages. What are the latest ideas or plans to try and tackle this? I really don't know what to do anymore.

ManyGibbs

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)