CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: im so depressed by this.

kazzy71 Views: 12,452
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,160,476

Re: im so depressed by this.

AWE THANKS KIZZY.

right.. first step is to change diet. vegtables ,fruit, im not going to take any dairy and see what happens. no Sugar either.may introduce this over the next 2 weeks again,. but only small steps.

ive just bought some olive oil. and vitamin E. capsules. someone mentioned that earlier.for my skin, scars.
i will be take showers from now on, using a cloth for cleansing, im going to use my soap, as it seems to work for me, ive used aqueous and parrifin for cleansing, but no help to me.

im going to come off the moisterisers, and Antibiotic tablets.ive read that they only supress the bacteria not clear it.

seems a change in lifestyle may help,. and most important is to stop stressing so much. ok ive got it..but i CAN AND WILL deal with it. postive thinking.

can i get back to with some results?

i feel all....energtic and positive.now. when before i felt depressed and with drawn.,near suicidal.if im honest.

thanks karen x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)