CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What brand are you using?

Miss Scarlet Views: 80,798
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,159,050

Re: What brand are you using?

I use ChlorOxygen. I think it's very possible its an oxygen related thing. That makes me wonder if taking just oxygen would help me, but I wouldn't know how to do that.

Before supplementing with mass doses of Chloroxygen, I HAD to be on a low fat, raw vegan diet to feel my best, but would get hungry on it until I ate more raw vegan fats, which made me feel worse because I don't digest fat very well, even with taking LOADS of digestive enzymes (which did help drastically).

I don't need to take as many (or any) digestive enzymes IF I take LOADS of Chloroxygen. i don't bloat as much with it and just feel all around better and more tolerant of things going in my body when i'm on it.

So what is this underlying problem that may be causing a lack of oxygen in my system??? Seems the lack of Oxygen is responsible for all my symptoms. I do get liver pain from time to time, but the flushes are way too harsh for me. Herbs are probly safer but have been known to send me to the ER and cause me to almost die twice now when taking them. It's like my body just can't handle the detoxing.

I know for a fact I'm extremely acid. but I test acid even when eating a diet of nothing but raw fruits and veggies, so I don't know what more I could do for that.

ugh. Such a mystery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)