CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: about the eyes

B2Reflect Views: 4,910
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,118,973

Re: about the eyes

This is very interesting, as I was speaking to someone about this today. I told him I wanted to 'heal' my sight naturally. That in becoming and staying connected with GodSource that my eyes would heal. He said that is possible but asked what happened in my youth. I said I do not remember it.

I also told a client of mine that I was going to heal my eyesight with the connection and assistance of God. She agreed that it was possible.

I remember the trauma around 12 years of age (I think that is proper age line) yet nothing when I was in 2nd grade and started wearing glasses. So, we discussed a few things and I "see" that I have a couple choices to do. One is to 'remember' what happened OR choose to SEE and RELEASE what I believe the 'defiency' was. It may have been something with my parents and I no longer wanted to see that?!

At any rate, this is going to be my choice, along with my business for the year to Heal. As well as my blockages I have regarding things that are important in this time.

Yet, again, it is very interesting that this is coming up in here, now. Seeing, as this has been in my mind and heart for the past few weeks, more prominently!

Have an Awe-filled week, all.

Peace,
Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)