CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Maya, question (edited)

- serafina - Views: 4,991
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,118,526

Re: Thanks Maya, question (edited)

That heavy feeling you talked of also in another thread happens to me too, even with other methods that don't imply use of sentences, so I think it really comes from the work itself of releasing resistances. It is funny becuase often at the end of a session on resistances I feel at the same time relieved and heavy. In the past I let it be. But recently I decided at the end of the session to visualize my desires on the same subject (I do it while "viving" but that doesn't matter that much) and it worked very well, it was really like the light chasing away those last crumbles of shadow. So, to continue the example of Maya on money, one can finish the session by using the favourite of the methods of Abraham (or others), like:
- the what ifs, which are pretty quick at changing the vibes: what if tomorrow my boss double my salary? what if I there was a shortcut in the bank and my debts were erased by default? and so on
- visualize or script the "wealthy me"
- others that I don't list because you know them better than me

What's also uplifting by doing this is to see that, after the first minutes where the heaviness stays on the way, your attraction has REALLY become more fluid thanks to the work on resistances, which adds another reason to feel good about yourself as you've done a good job.

edit: it is true that the heaviness is likely to be coming from other negative emotions that have come to surface,but you don't need for this to be focused on them. It is better, at least for me, to leave the work on the negative within its territory, and not let it invade the rest of the day, and closing the session with some positive work on attraction does that very effectively in my case.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)