CureZone   Log On   Join
Using EFT and Emotional Guidance - Process

Invincible Views: 6,671
Published: 16 y

Using EFT and Emotional Guidance - Process

Using EFT and the Emotional Guidance Scale

1. Think about the topic you want to focus on (such as money, relationships, parenting, work, body, self esteem ... you can even be specific and think about a certain person or a specific body part).

Remember, if there's something that you want and you haven't achieved it, it just means there's a conflict/gap between your vibrational set point (where you are now) and your vibrational escrow (what you have already created energetically/what is waiting for you).

2. Write freehand (script), for half an hour or more non stop, let the words flow as you focus on the topic, such as "ME & MONEY" or "ME & WORK" or "ME & MY BODY" or ME & HEALTH" or "ME & PARENTING" OR "ME & SEX" or "ME & CREATIVITY"  .. keep writing until you start feeling the emotions deeply.

Don't worry if this upsets you, it's meant to. But you want to be honest and open about how you really feel. This is about writing on the reality of your situation - "What Is." This is the time to recognise what your true feelings are about any subject.

(No more slapping smiley stickers or using band aids on your pain - that never works)

A great tip for those who find it hard to get in touch with their feelings: If you are left handed, write with your right hand, if you're right handed, write with your left. This taps into your subconscious feelings.

You DON'T want to be focusing on how you would like to feel or want it to be (that defeats the point of this exercise.) So, if you find yourself trying to make yourself feel better, pull back, because this exercise needs to be started at your most dominant vibrational set point.

3. Now read back what you have read and see where the main focus is on the EGS (emotional guidance scale):  
  • Joy / Knowledge / Empowerment / Freedom / Love / Appreciation
  • Passion
  • Enthusiasm / Eagerness / Happiness
  • Positive Expectation / Belief
  • Optimism
  • Hopefulness
  • Contentment
  • Boredom
  • Pessimism
  • Frustration / Irritation / Impatience
  • Overwhelment
  • Disappointment
  • Doubt
  • Worry
  • Blame
  • Discouragement
  • Anger
  • Revenge
  • Hatred / Rage
  • Jealousy
  • Insecurity / Guilt / Unworthiness
  • Fear / Grief / Depression / Despair / Powerlessness

What is your vibrational set point on this topic?

4. After scripting above, think about the blocks to your success - ask yourself "What reasons/excuses have I given for why I haven't got what I want yet?"

For example, if you are having problems with money, you might have some limiting beliefs like:

"People don't want my service"
"I don't deserve to be wealthy ... (mother told me that!)"
"I can't be spiritual AND rich"
"The meek inherit the earth"
"I should be happy with what I already have"
"I'll have to work really hard and that will mean no free time"
"I'm not smart enough to be wealthy"
"It's lonely at the top"
"Money doesn't come easily"
"If I'm wealthy, my family/friends will be jealous"
"Money is the root of evil" etc. etc.

Also, consider the messages that your parents, teachers and other influential people taught you about money when you were younger. What did they teach you on this subject? What did you experience as a child or adult that has brought on certain beliefs?

The longer you have held a limited belief, the more you have Proof that it's true.
For example: You believe "money comes only through hard work" and "there's never enough", perhaps this is the message drummed into you by your parents. You saw them working very hard, and the bills did not get paid on time and there was very little in the fridge. You wore hand-me-down clothes. You remember that even though they worked very hard, that there were days you went without dinner. You recall that those around you were in similar situations. As you grew up, you chose work that did not pay much. Your fridge is not well stocked ... or you over stock it because you fear the day when you can't buy food.

So, you have your proof that "money comes only through hard work" and "there's never enough" is true, because those limiting beliefs can only attract that type of reality and you end up attracting experience after experience that compounds those beliefs.

So, spend plenty of time writing out WHY (from your perspective) it's hard for you to achieve what you want. This part is very important as you want to catch ALL
your limiting beliefs around a subject.

5. So, for example, if after having read your script, you decide the overall emotion (vibrational set point) is closest to "Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness", then you this is where you start using EFT to dissolve these limiting beliefs.

So, start doing 1-2 rounds of tapping on each statement, such as:

"Even though I feel insecure around the subject of money .. I choose to feel abundant"
"Even though I feel  insecure about my ability to make money .. I am open to being abundant"
"Even though there's never been enough .. I am willing to accept myself as an abundant being"
"Even though I don't deserve to be wealthy, I choose to allow the abundance that is my birth right to flow to me"
"Even though I feel guilty for not being able to provide enough money for my family, I deeply and completely accept myself"
Even though it was my fault that I lost all that money .. I choose to let go of the pain and replace that with acceptance of myself"
"Even though I may always feel insecure about money, and it might always be like this .... I deeply and completely love and accept myself. etc.

You want to keep focusing on "Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness and money" If you sit and listen to your back chat at the end of each round of tapping of each limiting belief, it will normally bring up several more limiting beliefs that you can tap on.

If you like, you can rate the intensity of belief from 0-10 for each limiting belief. After each round of tapping, you can then check where you are with this. You want to tap until every limiting belief is at 0.

For example, you rate the belief "I feel insecure around the subject of money" at 8, you do 1-2 rounds and that comes down to 4, then a few more rounds and you get to 0. Sometimes it seems it won't shift lower, if you listen to your back chat, the chances are you are now focusing on another aspect/belief. So, tap on the new belief as with all the others.

6. ONLY once you are sure that the emotions of  "Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness" around money no longer applies to you, and this could be within 20 minutes to several days, do you move up the EGS. So, the next emotion on the EGS is "Jealousy."

7. You start scripting around "Jealousy and Money" until you have all your feelings and beliefs out in the open.

This is the most powerful way to use LOA and EFT. Don't try and reach for quantum leaps. Just sit with each emotion on the vibrational scale until it is 100% clear you have released those feelings and limited beliefs, then move up, 1 emotion at a time.

Quite often, there will be a certain emotion that doesn't seem to bring up anything .. like jealousy or pessimism. Just sit with that for a while, do not try and jump past an emotion, because something will come up if you search hard enough. 

If you are right at the bottom of the scale on some area in your life, don't rush it, because you want to make sure you have covered and cleared all limiting beliefs. It is much better to move up each emotional scale every 1-7 days instead of jumping up every hour. Before moving up, let the new vibrational set point become stable, so you really *feel* it as a reality. So, if you move from anger about money to blame, sit with blame for a few days, allow it to become a stable emotion, then move from blame to worry etc.

Enjoy this process!

Love
Maya X

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (6)