CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SCD diet

anja Views: 46,779
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,119,044

Re: SCD diet

hmmm very interesting, I'll have to show this to my husband, he's a big believer in the Blood Type Diet . The in vitro vs. in vivo issue is something I also wondered about. I don't intend to give up meat, though I'm not ready to go raw with it. I do think getting the grain products out of my diet has made a difference, though. Actually, the gas and bloating I mentioned is not after eating meat, it's when I combine a bunch of different foods, usually, overeat, overdo it with fruit, or eat complex carbohydrates (grains, potatoes, basically anything starchy). Eating meat every day feels too often and just slows down my system, everything takes longer to move through, and I start to get constipated. My most digestable meal, usually, is some chicken or fish that's not overcooked, and lo-carb veggies with butter or coconut oil, but I don't feel the need for meat more than a couple times a week, usually. My blood Sugar is much more stable on this diet than it has ever been, too, and I'm finding a lot the time when I think I'm hungry, I'm really just not used to the feeling of not being "stuffed" after a meal.

On that SCD diet, I was initially not convinced that honey and the fruit sugars would not make my problem worse, but oddly enough, if I am really rigid about avoiding the other sugars and grains, the fruit and honey doesn't seem to be too much of a problem, though I have to keep it to a minimum as the occasional treat (and I do think that's the long present yeast situation).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)