CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Son with autism

mosesmom Views: 46,883
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,118,351

Re: Son with autism

Sorry about the anonymous user name. This was my very first post here, so I don't really know what I'm doing . On this reply I will let my user name show. To answer your questions: He regressed at about 2 years old, he is on the diet (as mentioned in my last reply), he makes eye contact (is very social), one composite dental filling, yes I had Amalgams before he was born, he was vaccinated with everything on the schedule through 15 months (including HepB at 10 days, not right at birth), 3 months of DMSA chelation and two DMSA challenges a couple years later, no apparent eye or ear problems (but not able to confirm this; he's most likely sound sensitive), no longer aggressive at all.

I would be interested in hearing what you have to say. We have done many things out there, seen 20 different practitioners (mostly alternative, some DAN! docs). Right now he is going through a treatment of sequential/integrative homeopathy that is clearing out all the insults to his body, including vaccines. This is the only treatment that he has responded to over the past 11+ years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)