CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Son with autism

Autism is uncureable Views: 9,986
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,118,351

Re: Son with autism

I would like to state that Autism is an incurable mental condition, there is no such ways to recover from Autism, when an autistic Child grows up, it is able to hide and control it's autism in most cases however there are some more severe cases, but eventually, this severity dulls itself through maturity and such. I would like to add, that you're all psychos if you think that Autism can be cured in these ways, none of the Autistic children you "help" actually stop being autistic, Autism doesn't just disappear out of nowhere because you're injecting your child with multiple unknown substances, if anything you're making their physical health. Another point, Autistic children do NOT go through a some sort of suffering because of it, I can tell you that from personal experience you mentalists, if there was a cure, do you think they'd withdraw it? No? Well. Plus I'd personally say that Autism is more of the way forward for humanity but there's some people who cant accept this fact and do things like you're all doing in the hope that it'll "cure" something that can be potentially beneficial for your child. Back to my first point, again, autism isn't caused by "parasites" at all, it's a mental "disability" and parasites do not effect the mental health. Finally, i'd like to say that your arrogance,ignorance and medieval way of thinking is purely insane!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)