CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

plasticat Views: 2,839
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,110,194

Re:

"Saying I'm condescending or sarcastic is probably not going to be of any help, but if it makes you feel better to say these things about me, please understand that I'm not offended. Typically when people call others names, the intent is to harm, but I'm not as sensitive to it as some may be."

I'm glad you're not offended. I wasn't trying to offend you. I am trying to tell you that you insulted me.

Why are you trying to turn this around on me?

I am not insulting you or trying to hurt you in any way!

It is you that insulted me.

"Typically when people call others names, the intent is to harm..."

Oh my gosh...I'm not calling you names. I'm making an observation about your post.

I am mentioning that your last post to me was very sarcastic:

"Sounds like you're confident that you've got it figured out. Given that there are over 1000 biochemicals that qualify as "hormones", I wish you the best of luck in zero-ing in on the correct one(s) which you feel are responsible for acne, if you haven't already identified it/them."

You obviously know that I have identified one out of 1000 biochemicals. You're being sarcastic. Why?

This is not an insult to you. It's an insult to me.

You honestly don't think the tone of this is condescending?

Why are you trying to hurt me and put me down??

"Saying I'm condescending or sarcastic is probably not going to be of any help..."

Making condescending and sarcastic comments probably won't help either.

You usually make wonderful suggestions and have many great things to say and I am very thankful for the advice you have given in the past.

I just don't appreciate insults.

Serisouly, why are you trying to hurt me and put me down??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)