CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's not toxins

hopinso Views: 2,905
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,109,765

Re: It's not toxins

We have to remember that there is no such thing as a toxin free human being. Even when we are in a perfect environment, eating a perfect diet we all produce a certain amount of toxins. Basic metabolism produces things our bodies must eliminate in order to stay healthy. From our complex digestive system, the liver and kidneys serving the circulation system and the skin itself with its sweat glands and other pores all point to the need of the body to eliminate. We cannot not overlook the issue of toxins and elimination when we are dealing with any health problem, but at the same time, they are not the only issue.

I don't mean to make you defensive when I mention emotional states affecting the body's health. I deal with this everyday of my life. The inability to walk plus more or less constant pain gets me severely depressed even suicidal at times. Yet, when I allow the Depression to consume me, the pain becomes much worse. The physical feeds the emotional, and the emotional affects the physical. We cannot escape this relationship of our body and mind; however, we must work to control what we are feeding our emotional self, because too much negativity is as toxic as any junk food or chemical. We can poison ourselves with our thoughts. That is why I urge you to try and get out, to find something that gives you joy, something that can take your mind off your problems. I imagine you are quite lonely, it sounds like you tend to hide yourself away. I rarely go out anymore, its so hard dealing with the wheelchair and hard to access homes and businesses. Loneliness also feeds feelings of self-worth and self-esteem. Even though our problems may be quite different, I feel we both need to "get over ourselves" and try to find joy in everyday things outside of our concerns. Obsessive may have been the wrong word to use, but you must learn than you are much more than just a skin problem, no matter how unsightly it might be. Let you mind and your soul shine and once again, seek joy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)