CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's not toxins

hopinso Views: 3,593
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,109,618

Re: It's not toxins

You are right of course, one of my pet peeves is focusing solely on toxins and failing to see the whole picture. However, don't reject the benefits of careful cleansing and supplementation. For example, Iodine is more than an agent of detoxification. It is an essential element in many of the body's processes including hormone production. Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant, but it also builds connective tissue. Liver Flushing not only purges gall stones, it also equalizes hormone levels. Colon cleansing not only improves elimination, it can also increase the production of serotonin a powerful neurotransmitter that helps keeps emotions balanced.

Do any cleanse or supplement for the purpose of treating a symptom is of an allopathic mindset, treat the symptoms, not the whole being. Your body is seriously out of balance, perhaps there is something lacking in your perfect diet. Maybe some supplement has thrown your whole system out of balance, maybe the same is true with all your cleanses, I don't know, I doubt anyone here really knows with absolute certainty. Negative thought patterns, anger, fear, anxiety even spiritual problems can affect your health in general and the skin.

If I were you, I would stop stressing for a week or two, find a friend and go get a burger at McDonalds. Sometimes you need to feed the spirit instead of the body. You need to find some fun and joy in your life and stop obsessing about your skin. I am completely serious, you need to do something besides worry about your looks, if you can get beyond this I can almost promise you your complextion will improve. Did you ever think that maybe those people who drink, eat junk food and handle pesticides have good skin because they are basically happy in their lives?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)