CureZone   Log On   Join
perfect eating pattern

rygar. Views: 4,888
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,073,634

perfect eating pattern

so far so good,with so much experimenting I have found the best pattern so far for eating..after the fast,I will have something little like a small salad.
then wait a little bit longer,then have my hearts content of meats,fats and some veggies..just complement the meal,not overtly like I used to before..I find that too much of a good thing and it backed me up some,but just enough and it's just right.
Also,later on in the night..I have a can of kidney bean beef chili,supplys about 500 calories,60 grams of complex carbs,30 grams of protein and a whopping 20 grams of fiber..the kind that makes you poop.

this is the winning combo for me so far.That combination of food seems to give me the most enegry to power through my mornings and afternoons..by evening,though hungry- not exactly famished like if I ate lower protein and fats but only carbs.I used to think the added carbs and sides would help me more but it seem to only hurt me.
):

protein and fat goes a LONG way for me,throw in the complex carbs into the mix and it provides all the essential building blocks and energies.

(:

plus,I really like not having to eat during the day..it makes me feel more alive actually and gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day,sort of like a mini festival or feast lol.I know it sounds silly and all in this day and age but it's the little victories that keep up happy lol.
plus it cuts down on the grocery bill and makes food planning easier.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)