CureZone   Log On   Join
re: collodial silver

jellyroll Views: 2,349
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,072,575

re: collodial silver

i actually have a bottle of this at home and have hardly used it ...has this helped you? what dose should i start with for candida?
i am taking probiotics but not sure if it makes any difference since the mms is wiping it out at the moment.

today i feel much better too. I have dropped back to 6 drops of mms once a day and feel my belly is much less bloated and the pressure pain in my ear is gone again... life is getting back on track. I think the mms is still working!

i am wondering how best to strenghten my immune system as i think this is what's contributing to my candida. I have low white blood cell count, low B12, folic and iron. I take these in supplements but doesn't seem to make much of a difference on my regular bloodwork check up. I was tested for celiac as my doc suggested but the bloodwork came negative fot this. All she can say "let's wait and see ..."!!!

i still get great sleep since i started mms...it has helped me tremendously with my skin too...

one more thing... can i do mms and collodial silver at the same time? i just don't want to jump ship with all these protocols, i think it's best to stick to one for a while and give it a fair chance to work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)