CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: did it stop working??

jellyroll Views: 2,181
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,072,260

Re: did it stop working??

i feel like i need to set the record straight, as my diet is impeccable. I love healthy hormone, additive and Sugar free food, i eat only organic meats, i eat no dairy... occassional yoghurt or home made kefir only... and i would NEVER go back to eating what the average person considers "normal" diet...EVER! it just SAD, and i love cooking my own meals. Prior to the holiday indulgance i haven't touched a "bad" food for what feels like millenia due to my IBS issues and after i was back on track. And honestly i know it was bad to have that piece of cake and some perogies, but what is that but a drop in a bucket ... it just goes to show you how incredibly powerful this candida thing is!... and it wasn't a "oh i feel great let's pig out on some mars bars" thing either...
Sorry for the long post but i just felt like i was being overly scolded. All i want is just to share my experience and progress using mms... good and the bad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)