CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My symptom: can't feel emotions

bodgy Views: 10,109
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,026

Re: My symptom: can't feel emotions

Atypical, sorry i became distracted earlier and lost focus on what you had originally posted that caught my attention. I suffered with the lack of emotional response very severly about 1 1/2 to 2 yrs ago. I didn't "feel" anything. No happy, sad, stressed, nothing! My mother in law passed away during that time and it was awful to not be able to actually mourn. If I had to suddenly correct for something in the road (like an animal darting), I would correct but didn't have heart flutter or sweating, like a normal response. I didn't have tears or sweat, very strange. I now have emotional responses. I really don't know the true reason for the return of this. I did start cleansing. I had my Amalgam fillings removed and shortly thereafter started sweating and my body temp rose significantly. From say 97.2 to some days it hangs around 98.6. I started taking vitd3 too. I regulary taking clay baths. I still struggle with candidiasis though. I have allergic response to almost everything I eat(thich slimey mucous and wheezing). My weight had mostly stayed very low, but recently started climbing, but I haven't been eating more. So I am a bit puzzled by that, but maybe it's good.

I think you're correct about your adding one thing at a time to see how you react. I will occasionally stop everything supplemental and start from scratch to see if it's helping or hurting. That's a response to chromium I've never heard. My heart beats harder when I take magnesium though, but I feel it's a good response. Anyway, good luck to you, hope you get better without meds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)