CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More mite and acne talk.

Views: 17,688
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,049,350

Re: More mite and acne talk.

I'm positive my Acne is due to mites. I never would have believed this in a thousands years before doing research. I 've been to the top dermatologists from NY to Los Angeles and have had lasers, accutane, Antibiotics , creams..you name it. Nothing has helped. i found out my Acne was mites..while i was doing a parasite cleanse to get healthy. I used Dr. Hulda Clark 's parasite zapper. When i used the zapper on my arms as she mentions..you don't even feel anything. But..just for the hell of it..i put it near my face..wondering what would happen..it started zapping my acne. It felt like little electric pulses. Then these stubborn cysts that i had under my skin..would surface like never before. When i looked at them..they were little black dots. I had never in my life seen them before. They must be at the base of the hair shaft..as they never surfaced before. I have continued to do this and i'm getting mites out of my skin. I'm using oils that kill mites as well. I combine Emu oil and Seabuckthorn oil. They also make the mites surface to the top of the skin. In addition i am using Demodex solutions ZZ cream. This is very strong and dries out the skin..but it surfaces the mites to just below the surface..that's why you get white heads. The mite killing oils i use after the demodex cream when it dries out to much. This softens the skin and surfaces the white heads that are accumulating on the skin. With a little effort now they can get pushed out with the oils. Just blend the oils together to get a good parasite killing oil. I'm also doing dr. Hulda Clark 's parasite cleans using the Black-Walnut tinture capsules and clove capsuls. I'm also doing things to improve my immune system with dr. clarks method. I recommend her books. All in all i believe things are improving. I think it takes 8 months it seems to get total improvement. I am 100% sure it was mites all along. I've seen them so i don't have to wonder what causes my cysts anymore. so much for all the top dr's helping me. I just wish i could kill these mites faster..they are sooo friggen aggrivating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)