CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More mite and acne talk.

Views: 14,561
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,043,844

Re: More mite and acne talk.

I have coated my scalp with cold cream on a couple of ocassions and left it overnight. It takes about three days to wash it all out, so you might want to do it on a weekend, if you don't have a turban.

Demodex solutions has a shampoo that is nice, but expensive. The sulphur based dandruff shampoos from the grocery store will help too.

It took about two weeks for the major outbreak to subside when I declared war on them. It was six weeks before my face was better than before I started battling them. It was 8 months before my face finally cleared. They are tencious little meanies, but you can get rid of them if you are determined and persistent.

And once they are gone, if you hug somebody that has them, you will get a pimple where their skin touches yours, so you have to stay on top of it to keep them from coming back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)