CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parazapper...

ParaZapper Views: 3,323
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,054,407

Re: Parazapper...

>- Labs have better equipment now

Yes, but the finding 70 percent of parasites in two tests is a recent figure. I too have had the experience of looking through sh-t to find parasites. Not a pleasant job to say the least.

>- the AMA no longer takes the stand about hand washing as it did more than a hundred yrs ago.

Yes, but they still stand against other technologies begause it threatens their income and status. Zappers, Rife, and Beck are all valid technologies.

>- Would you recommend any parasite supplements that I could start with since you have experience with this issue?

While I have not tried Humaworm, I hear a lot of good reports. Clark works too. Wormwood and green walnut shell extracts have been used for hundreds of years, if not thousands.

I now rely on the simple fast, zap, flush, and replinish method. Nothing but water for 24 hours, At the end, zap a full session, take a dose of Epsom Salts to flush it all out, followed by a tablespoon of a good (5 or more microbe) yogurt every 15 to 30 minutes for 2-3 hours. Warning, Epsom Salt can work in 15 minutes to 10 hours. Stay by the tolier and do not leave home when doing it :^(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)