CureZone   Log On   Join
Parazapper...

popeJohn3rd Views: 3,429
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,053,314

Parazapper...

That is not exactly true. Ephedra was extremely effective at helping people lose weight and gaining jittery energy yet they went after it. I guess because the public was abusing it.

Also, how can you zap a live parasite and kill it without doing harm to healthy tissues surrounding it? She talks about frequencies. Well if a parasite and your tissues are on different frequencies would the parasite be able to survive for long in that environment?
I do believe people get parasites, very true. I work in a clinical lab and we test for Giardia, Cryptosporidium, stool cultures and samples, pinworms and other parasites daily 6 days a week. We get tons of stool. The technician told me personally that microscopic Giardia is the most common of all parasites. Usually pops up when people were abroad for any length of time. Most, say about 85% of the stool samples we get test negative for parasites. How can one dispute those statistics?

I'm not a big fan of Kevin Trudeau . He got many negative reviews for his nutritional books not being of logical advice and charging people huges sums of money just to state the obvious like saying,
"Vitamin C helps rhinoviruses."
That is common sense so why charge someone money to tell them that? This is what people were alluding about his books. I trust my gut feelings most times and I have a gut feeling about Trudeau. However, I will take into consideration your views and opinions. I learn from it all.

Also, parasites are not necessarily big business for pharmacies. The leading causes of deaths and disease in America is not parasites. It is cancer, heart disease, diabetes, blood diseases, strokes which are the top diseases. So therefore pharmacies are getting rich on drugs for those ailments, not necessarily parasites. If I can remember Clark alluding to parasites being the cause of those diseases I have stated. Yet I don't believe enough scientific studies have been done for the AMA to accept that hypothesis. Some of these diseases are being traced to defective genes which have nothing to do with parasites. Also, as we get older the body naturally breaks down. It was not designed to last forever. So as a result our cells, DNA, genes, become more susceptible to these diseases as we age.
Just maybe they were forced to go after her because there are too many complaints. This is what usually happens when someone is being investigated. Just like the IRS. They usually go after people who don't pay taxes. I pay my taxes so the IRS never hounds me. This is a similar comparison. Most Americans have never heard of Clark or the zapper so the FDA would have remained blissfully unaware of her practices. Someone cried wolf. It's all too obvious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)