CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parazapper...

Views: 3,497
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,053,788

Re: Parazapper...

PopeJohn3rd, you are dead on about our "friends" Hulda Clark and Kevin Trudeau . They are just about considered saints here on curezone and it is not pc to diss them, but in my mind they are charter members of the curezone "Hall of Shame". They don't give two hoots about you or me. Trudeau, the ex-con and former used car salesman, as a mouthpiece for alternative medicine?? Hulda Clark , with her phony cancer cures and mail order diplomas (not to mention all of her time on ther lam) as a credible scientist developing products?? Sorry. No dice. I don't always agree with MH but he is dead on about her. She is no healer, just a corporation out to make a buck. Talk to Tony Issacs (aka DQ) about these two. He probably knows more about alternative cancer treatments then anyone here on curezone and he will tell you the truth about our friend Hulda, and it is not pleasant to hear. Parazapper is a good guy who strongly believes in zapping and I have had this arguement with him a number of times before. Just because the FDA or government goes after someone doesn't mean they should be made a martyr. Sometimes the government is right. Both should be put out of business. Too bad her name is on that petition - I probably would have signed it if it hadn't been.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)