CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is liver flushing a gimmick?

magma Views: 6,881
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,034,666

Re: Is liver flushing a gimmick?

i'll say from personal experience so far, that Liver Flushing is not a gimmick, i have already seen the following results in 4 flushes, though most of this came about as soon as after the first flush:

- gone from irregular period (2-3 per month) to regular period (once per month)

- stopped getting arthritic knees when I ate eggs (and i eat them regularly now, it's not symptomless, but no more Arthritis pain). food allergies are half the reason i started cleansing.

- i have actually stopped taking my betaine hydrochloride (digestive aid, stomach acid) tablets altogether after Liver-Flush 1, which i used to take w/ every meal. i am unsure whether this is good or bad, but i do not feel any worse now (i used to feel acidic if not taking them).

- felt signs of major mood swings, both worse and better than prior to the cleanse, an indicator that something is happening. anger is supposedly held in the liver, mental health very closely linked. "post-partum depression"/irritability is the other half of my reasons for LFing. In general, I have more loving and patient days with my child now than I did before. Though I was slightly less irritable before the LF, I was also more apathetic during the ok times.

- productivity has increased majorly. i had brain fog, stagnation looming over me. now i can work on a project and see it to completion (if mothering doesn't slow me down, and of course it does!)

- memory improved and dreaming has become vivid at times.

I was afraid to do the first LF, but it was a breeze, and now I look forward to each one to see what happens next.

As far as your question why doesn't everyone have Gallstones or acne, well about 95% of us are estimated (by A. Moritz) to have a congested liver or gallstones, however each one of us will manifest different symptoms. Some will get cancer and not have acne. I found Acne to be directly correlated to either how much bad food i was eating (chocolate! and coffee), or my hormone levels. Both food allergies and hormone cycling is related to the liver, and if the liver is not free flowing ready to cleanse the toxins from the body (including backed up hormones), these toxins will come out of the skin. Some people have horrible eczema instead of acne, while others go on psychiatric medications for their mental illness! It makes sense that the cleansing organs in the body need to be clean themselves to make the rest of the body function properly. I have come to respect and love my liver, it is truly an amazing organ (and a regenerative one at that!)

Good luck whatever you decide. I look forward to hearing from you if you decide to jump on in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)