CureZone   Log On   Join
Is liver flushing a gimmick?

Views: 6,922
Published: 17 y

Is liver flushing a gimmick?

I want to do a Liver Flush and become a vegetarian. I have hormonal Acne and want to cure it if possible. But I've just graduated college and don't have the funds to buy expensive oragnic vegetarian dishes. I need convincing that this Liver Flush will clear my Acne once and for all. The whole story behind the Liver Flush is that it will cure Acne my releasing toxic Gallstones in the liver. But if all of us humans eat the same way and have Gallstones in our livers, from perscription drugs and whatnot, then why don't we ALL HAVE ACNE???? I see bums who eat out of garbage cans without acne, and women who are pregnant who don't get acne. I don't really believe my liver is weaker than the next persons, and that I have to do a series of Liver Flushes to clear up my acne. I NEED PROOF THAT THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK BEFORE I INVEST IN LIVER FLUSHING!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)