Hulda Clark Cleanses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
perusing Views: 6,719
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,017,672

Before anyone responds to his post, you will read this

Okay, before anyone decides to chastise, even mildly, this person, consider that it very well could have been the Humaworm-- in the realm of possibilities when there are so many variables, it could have easily been humaworm as it could have been something else-- so YOU don't get to decide for this person what did or did not happen.

there was such an minute chance of this happening, which I assume from the very low recordings of people having bad reactions (and RG is the type that he doesn't delete them) that it was probably a million to one shot (or something equally unlikely) that this guy was, as he said, just a really unlucky bloke who made a bad decision for his genetic predisposition for this (which he probably didn't even know about-- or at least I get that he's inferring that from his message.)

ANYTIME you take anything into your body that you have never taken before, you always risk a million to one chance that you'll be allergic, or that it will be contaminated, or something else especially grevious will happen to you from taking it. we just take this for granted, and this is why I ask that no more people try to decide what is and is not appropriate to write on this forum when someone seems to have a genuine problem. This fellow did in the most respectful way possible, took responsibility for his actions, admitted that this couldn't be proven and that it was HIS logical conclusion that it was HW.

People-- This stuff can and does happen, so take his caution in the spirit it was intended. Do not take for granted your body's possible reactions to things you bring into, onto, or around it.

Humaworm isn't to blame and neither is this guy. If HW really did somehow trigger this (and it's in the realm of possibility) it will probably be a once in a lifetime occurance for this to happen to RG and his company.

So, instead, I ask while RG is processing this as it would be a blow to any respectable honest businessman, to rally together and instead offer any holistic help like Invincible did to target ALS.

Original Poster-- You sound like you've given up, and that's just wrong. If you really are genuine, then you came to the holistic community for something small-- don't give up on yourself and us when you really need help for the big health threat.

Sincerely,
Perusing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (2)