Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,017,581

I like your attitude, DB

...And you are a good writer!

Energy and support to you!

Here's a post I wrote last night...

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1017606#i

Titled: 'Just a guess...saltwater footbath, with the best sea salt'

"...Perhaps just for the anxiety, and maybe some detox.

Daisy4 gives a report on the book, 'Water & Salt', here...

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=378721#i

The saltwater bath described interested me because I had learned about osmosis from a kidney dialysis patient friend.

But I didn't know the quality of the Himalayan crystal salt we had purchased.

A healthcare practitioner had suggested a saltwater footbath for 'grounding' and other good effects, and thought the Himalayan crystal salt would be best to use.

It worked like gangbusters!

Not only did it reduce the edema on the tops of my feet, after two footbaths on consecutive nights, all anxiety vanished...and hasn't returned. Yes, I still understand that 'bad' things can happen, but I am not anxious about them...I just don't feel them in the same way I always have.

More than that, I don't think 'bad' things will happen. Somehow I feel I have turned a corner, that I can handle myself with simple common sense, and get past problems.

Maybe this will help others, too.

I feel that this kind of saltwater takes the guesswork out of detoxification...the right solution (one percent - 1%) of a really good whole Sea Salt, will balance the minerals in the body fluids, automatically...no matter what is over or under. I think it is similar to a swim in clean ocean water.

And I think a lot of our 'problems' are caused by toxins in the body fluids between the cells.

Hope this helps you, Zangie."

...And you, DB! Even if it only gives you a little relief or rest.

A professional I consulted decades ago, told me that it isn't what happens to you that counts, it's the way you feel about it.

As life went along the comment stuck with me, until now I take it quite literally.

...1. I focus on what I am 'FOR', letting the rest slip away from disuse, and,

...2. I don't specify.

I don't specify what needs to be done in any particular instance, just in case there is something I am missing. Constantly I correct and restate my imaginings and hopes, to come to the broadest picture I can think of.

The broadest picture I can think is that there is no time or distance, as Einstein told us, and that we all go to beauty, and fulfillment because there is nothing else. The way we behave and feel is only one of unending zillions of possibilities, each as valuable as the next. The ones that make us happy are preferable, of course.

I know, I know, 'Sez who?', but I'm stuck with these notions. So I repeatedly broaden my thoughts and statements and wishes to the widest picture I can imagine, just in case.

An example: My toe hurts. I banged it on the foot of the bed. First thought - "Ouch!" Second thought - "Watch where you're going, and/or move the bed." Third thought - "You felt fine before, this is only temporary...and a banged toe isn't much in the grand scheme of things...look at that sunrise!"

(Not much of an example, but it's the best I could come up with on short notice. You get the idea.)

In your case, you have felt really low, and no one would, could blame you...but that's only your first thought. There's more to come.

Any of zillions of thoughts could come next. Pick 'em. Pick the thoughts you prefer. Look at the sunrise.

Oh yes, laugh. ...Even if there is nothing funny going on. The very function of laughing, heals.

I love your advice...you know which end is up.

Good on you.

My best, DB.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)